Sunday, February 1, 2009

Obamanation!

it's on!   Like many others, I'm well stoked to see someone with a bit of vision in the hot seat. 

Not before time. It's pretty freakin' dire out there.  But hope will out, as they say.  I like that he's already making steps toward sustainable industry.  I like that he's none too fussed about the awkward formalities of being President.  I like that he's already breaking racial sterotypes down by proving at his inauguration, once and for everyone that not all black guys are awesome dancers.

But most importantly, I like that he's getting his elbows into it already.  So many people have been lobbying change for so many years and being ignored.  And maybe things got so bad that finally people started to catch on...  Who knows?  The important thing is that he's there now, doing whatever he has to so the job gets done.

Good on you USA for taking a chance on the politics of transformation.  

Meanwhile in Davos...  
blog comments powered by Disqus